I scream, you scream we all scream for a HEALTHY BANANA SPLIT!! Or you will be after you try this…
I love this quick healthy dessert because it looks so rustic and authentic in it’s own skin and tastes like yummy “should be bad for me” junkfood but in reality it’s actually really healthy.
It’s quick and simple and would be a great dessert to feed your guests at a dinner party because it’s definitely something different and fun! I made this in the past for guests and they’ve rated it a 10 out of 10!!
The amazing thing is it’s only 5 steps
1) Pre-heat the oven at 400 degrees
2) Cut a banana down the middle
3) Stuff it with almonds and Krisda Chocolate Chips…You can add more stuff if you like ie: unsweetened coconut flakes.
4) Wrap the banana in tin foil
5) Put in oven for 15 minutes
Then you’re done! Take it out and enjoy it with So Delicious Vanilla No Sugar Added Ice Cream. This ice cream is a true gem — It’s sweetened with Stevia, it’s Dairy Free and only has 400 calories IN THE WHOLE TUB…so a scoop is nothing!
Anyways guys — I’m really stoked for you to to try this dessert recipe out, I know your taste buds and body will be very happy!