Hey! So I know it’s been a while but I have another fast, fun and healthy snack recipe for you!
This is for my Apple Cinnamon Chia Seed Pudding. The recipe (if you could even call it that!) takes less then 5 minutes! It is great for people on a paleo diet and people who are type 1 diabetic who may be on the ketogenic diet and don’t want to raise their bloodsugars. Regardless this is low carb and healthy for anyone so I highly recommend trying it out!
Here are the steps!
– Take two tablespoons of Chia Seeds and put them in a bowl
– Add half a cup on Almond Milk to that.
-Half a tablespoon of cinnamon
– Put in a quarter of a teaspoon of Stevia…but of course you can add more later if you like it sweeter
– Mix together then put it in the microwave
– Put it in the microwave for 1 minute
-Take out then mix again
-Put back in the microwave for 30 seconds
-Take out and add diced apples on top with a pinch on cinnamon…andddddd….you’re done!
I love this snack because it’s so satisfying — it tastes like a starchy carb/oatmeal-like food but in reality it’s very low in carbs and doesn’t make me feel sluggish after I eat it. Try it out! Let me know what you think!